WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Thursday, March 19, 2015

A long hiatis from blogging...........and it was mom doing it for him!!

Grant's mom here..........I dont' know what brought me to this blog today, but, wow, did we have a rough time of it!  I'm happy to report Grant graduated high school, and is now actively looking for a job, and has turned 21 years old!  He continues his fight..........not with cancer anymore, but with the blood clots in his legs.  He's on blood thinners, which are keeping them at bay, for now.  He does have a thingy that covers his main artery, so a clot can't get thru.  An anacava filter, or something like that.  I can't remember exactly, as it's been a few years now.  I'm so proud of my youngest son, who has come thru this ordeal with a good attitude, a gentle soul, and a great sense of humor.  He lost most of his childhood after he was 12, but.....he continues to amaze me daily.  Thanks to all who watched our journey & prayed for us.  As a person who likes to be "in control" I've learned I really have none...........Take care all & good luck to you all!   Keep fighting against cancer & donate if you can to LLS, American Cancer Society or Seattle Cancer Care Alliance & Seattle Children's Hospital. 

2 comments:

aeep said...

My husband teased me about cleaning up my RSS feed of the blogs I read. This is exactly why I don't. I love it when bloggers reappear and especially with an update like this. Grant was honored during my Tnt session in 2008. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! And thanx for being a member of TNT! We sure appreciated all your help during our crisis. Onward!