WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring is here

I'm looking forward to Spring and some sunshine! I'm still out of the hospital!! Although I did have to go to Childrens' last night for an IV antibiotic infusion, but I only stayed for 3 hours. I got some virus in my stomach (I dont' feel a thing) so I need antibiotics twice a day by IV. My mom & dad have turned into nurses, so they will do that at home from now on. I still have to go to lots of appointments but at least I get to sleep in my own bed. And its a good bed. My mom & dad bought me a new big bed while I was in the hospital, so it's really comfy.
I've been playing lots of video games on my computer and xbox live. I know I have to start doing schoolwork soon. I got a couple new tutors, which start tomorrow. Its still hard to focus so its hard for me to do school work. But I really just want to go back to school and be normal again. Hopefully I can catch up and be back with my friends soon. And, hey, Austin, I would love help doing my homework!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant,

I'm so glad your Xbox is working. I tried to help your mom with directions on what to do when you were in the hospital.

Great to hear you are enjoying being at home. If you are able, we'd love to see you at one of the Saturday runs. If not, we know you're there in spirit.

Go Team!

: ) Amy Schultz (Team in Training)

Anonymous said...

Grant,

How are you buddy? It's Mark, I'm sorry to hear you are back in there, but will come to visit you Sunday if you are feeling up to it. Stay strong and positive, and I'm going to wait on seeing 21 and going to 13 Coins until you are out. Feel free to email me anytime, and I will see you soon.
marksully@comcast.net

-Mark

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.