WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here we go again Back to Children's

Here we go.....I got an infection, so had to go back in to the hospital. I was hoping to be out already, but my white blood cell count is down again, so...............we wait!
Frankly, I'm getting pretty tired of waiting. I finally had a friend over to spend the night on Wed, and got a phone call from the P.A. (physition assistant) at 9pm to tell me something grew, so I have a bacteria infection. Probably in the Hickman line. Back to the nightmare.
I guess we were feeling pretty confident, since everything was going so well. Who knows what this all means, but I sure hope those wbc's will do there thing, and get with it. I just want to get back to normal, have some energy to play outside, and get on with my life. This is getting old.
My mom has been working like a mad woman, trying to get everyone's taxes done. My dad went to Alaska to go fishing and bring us home some money. My cousin Diana has been driving me a round. She's here from Utah. Jeanine's been here from Canada the past couple days, so my mom can work. We'll all just be happy when I get out of here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh rats, Grant! I'm sorry to hear you're back in again. I know your team of doctors and nurses will do everything they can to get you back home, so hang in there. We'll pray for your white blood cells to get back up there in numbers so you can be back in your own home with your family and friends soon.

You're in good hands and you're a tough guy and you have a ton of people thinking about you and praying for you.

Love, Mrs. Perry :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.