WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back out & doing great

My mom usually helps me type, but she' s been so busy with work that she hasn't had time. Tax day has come & gone, thank goodness. With dad gone to Alaska and mom so busy with taxes and me with all my appointements, it's been pretty busy around here. I got stuck in the hospital for one week. My WBC came back all in one day again, so we "checked-out" that day. I've had a bunch of infusions of antibitics, and antibodies since then. But that's all been done at the SCCA downtown or at home. Not the hosptal.
The doctors say I'm doing great, but I feel pretty tired still. When I got out of the hospital I was sleeping all the time. It's a little better now, but I still feel tired a lot.
Cole drove me to the movies tonight. He got us a free movie at where he works. That's pretty cool. I have to stay away from crouds, but it wasn't a busy movie and we stayed away from all the people. I have to be able to do some stuff. I really want to go to a Mariner game, but it's too crouded there. I got tickets and everything, but I dont' think I get to go. I guess I have to stay out of the sun too. That's going to be hard during the summer months.
Anyway, I'm glad to be free again. I like my comfy new bed much better than the hospital beds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO! I'm so happy to read you're back home again, Grant! I'm especially happy to hear the doctors are saying you're doing great, too. That's awesome news. Don't feel bad about sleeping a lot - your body has been through so much that it's just needing some time for rest. So sleep in that new bed!! :-)

I can't believe Cole is driving - Holy Cow! He's a good big brother and I hope he'll get to take you to the Mariners game sometime soon. Stay well, Grant - you're in my prayers every day.

Love, Mrs. Perry :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.