WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Blood Clots are almost Gone!!!!

Yes, it's true. On Friday I had an ultrasound of my legs, and almost all of the bloodclots are gone! There are 2 tiny spots left. So much for them being there the rest of my life!! My mom says Doctors don't know everything! I'm finally off the pain medication, and I'm not having any pain now. Sometimes I get a little head ache, but, I can live with that.
I'm still going to Fred Hutch school in Seattle until January, when I can go back to my regular high school.
My brother turned 17 last weekend, and we went to Game Works, downtown. I still get tired faster than I used to. But, his friends were fun.
I've been playing a lot of video games lately. See ya online.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Grant! You have super-hero powers! Way to go!

Lisa F-R

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Grant! I'm just picking myself up off the floor after reading this wonderful "super-power" (as Lisa calls it!) news! I'm so happy! Thank you for letting us know! What an amazing story you'll be sharing for years and years to come!

Keep up the Yes Attitude! You're truly awesome!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Perry :>)

Anonymous said...

Can I say.. Praise the Lord!! Kim, you told me that Grant was your miracle child, and it is truer than true! I am amazed at how well he's doing and how his body is healing! I miss seeing you guys, but I would never wish you to have to be here again. Grant, keep up the good work... stay busy with school, and before you know it you won't be getting tired easy anymore! I miss you, and I better see you at camp this summer!!

Megan

Colleen Collins said...

Hey Grant-
Sorry we haven't checked in on you lately, but you are always in our thoughts! And what great news now that we have logged on, way to go!!! So back so school, huh, I think you'll like it. Sam says he likes it "way" better than middle school. Take care, and we will check in on you more often
The Collins Family

Anonymous said...

Grant that is fantastic news!! "Bye bye clots, hello happiness..." Well I think you know the rest of the song, and if you don't I'm not gonna sing it!! It sounds like you're back in the swing of things, and your energy levels will get back to normal, just like everything else, it just takes time. See any new movies lately? And how is school going? All A's (no excuses). Be easy bro. -Mark

Anonymous said...

Grant that is fantastic!! "Bye bye clots, hello happiness....". Okay, i won't sign teh rest. Your energy levels will get back to normal, it just takes time like everything else. See any new movies lately? how is school going?Remember, All A's, no excuses!!! Be easy bro. -Mark

Anonymous said...

Grant that is amazing!! Your energy levels will come back, it'll just take time. Keep'on keepin'on my brother!! How is school? Remeber, All A's, no excuses!!! Be easy bro. -Mark

Anonymous said...

test 1234. Hey Grant!!!