WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today is Halloween at SCCA



Last night I stayed up until almost 4am. I liked talking to all the night time nurses. There are a lot of ones from last year at night. Keflam, Todd, Jake and Andrew are all really nice. They talk to me when I'm bored. I got to hand out alot of Halloween candy. I even had a piece of pizza.

There was a Halloween party here today. I had fun. The nurses dressed up as butterflys and the residents and fellows dressed up as Dr. Mathews. It was pretty funny. I'm going to try to post some of the pictures if I can figure out how to do it. I got my face painted. They painted my eyelids with eyeballs so it looked like my eyes were open when they were actually shut. I'm going to play tricks on the nighttime nurses tonight. See if they notice.



No comments: