WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

It's very loud at our house on the 4th of July. Coleman missed last year's fireworks with a migraine, but Grant had saved him some of the booty they got at Boom City. So Cole lit them off in our driveway, but the rest of the neighborhood is nowhere near done!!
Everyday Grant does a little bit more. He's sure fighter, that one! He's starting to like food again, so we'll be carting down his favorites to tempt him. The hosptial food does not tempt him a bit. We hope everyone had a safe & happy holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics of that smiling Grant! Thank you for continuing to keep us with you through this blog, Kim. Priceless! The prayers and cheers are with you all and always!

Love, Mrs. Perry :-)

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see smiles & hugs!! I am still praying for your family daily and hope that it helps some. I belong to a support group of moms who have kids who are chronically ill, and you have them all praying for you too. I hope the extra prayers are comforting to you. Hang in there!

Shannon Gonsalves

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have actually looked at the blog. it made me cry. But Grant is doing so much better now. He is his old self much of the time and that makes me smile.

Jeanine