WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 Weeks Home - Feeling Good

I have lots of appointments downtown at SCCA that take a long time and are boring. They are doing all the same tests they did at day 80 because of the blood clots. I think everything is going ok so far, and they will release me back to Childrens' Hospital soon. I am going to rehab at Experience Momentum in Lynnwood. I have a therapist name Shannon. Hes' very nice so far. We played a Wii game and I beat the record. I like working on the machines, and I ride a stationary bike at home too.
I wish I could see more of my friends. I seem to have lost touch with a lot of them since I've been so sick. I wont' be able to go back to school at my regular school for a while yet. I wish I could. I have been going to the mall and the movies. Anything is better than the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO, Grant! Two weeks home, rehab, and the mall and movies... Sounds like you're off to a great start. I have no doubt the friends will start pouring in for visits! School will be here for you before you know it and it's so nice you'll have time to build up your endurance and strength with Shannon before getting back into school stuff. One day at a time - you're just amazing, Grant!

Enjoy home and say "hello" to all at home there for me, Grant!

Love, Mrs. Perry :>)