WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Dad is home from Alaska!

My dad got home on Friday night. He came through the locks about 9pm. He was suprised to see my standing at the dock, waiting for him. I was barley walking with that walker when he left. I don't even use the walker now. I barely am using the wheelchair they gave me. I'm still having a hard time getting up stairs, but everyday its getting easier.
I'm hoping to go to the Fred Hutch School when it starts. I hope I don't have to have a tutor all alone and can go to their classes instead. I'm tired of being stuck inside all the time. I really want to get outside & run around. Soon, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, Grant! I just returned from a week in Olympia for teacher training and was so happy to see that not only was your dad home, but that you're moving around without a walker! You continue to get stronger and stronger every single day - it's so exciting. I didn't know the Fred Hutch had school, so this sounds like a great thing for you to look forward to.

Keep your chin up, Grant! You are making tremendous progress and it warms my heart to hear how well things are going. You are one very tough guy!

Love, Mrs. Perry :>)