WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Monday, September 8, 2008

I started school today



I finally get to go to school. It's not the one I want to go to, but at least it's school. The Fred Hutch School is downtown next to the Pete Gross House by the SCCA & Fred Hutch Cancer Research. I only have to go 1/2 days, from 9-12:30. Then my mom has me signed up for an Online math class thru edmnds school distirct. It's different. I have to go to a website everyday, and do work.
Today a guy named Grant, from Team in Training, came by my house and brought me a signed Tatupu helmet from the Seahawks. Wow, it's really cool. He wrote an email to the Seahawks telling them what a big fan I am, so they sent this back for me! Nice.......
I did get tickets for the Jets game in Dec. My 300 days will be over by then. Off to bed, I have to get my sleep for school.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Grant! School and everything now! What's it like at the Fred Hutch school? What courses are you taking there? How do you like the math online? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just so excited to see that YOU'RE excited to be at school again. December will get here before you know it, and then you'll be at Terrace with the rest of your gang. I keep praying that you're feeling better every single day and that the healing in your body is always continuing to amaze your doctors!

Study hard! Again, you're quite the amazing guy, Grant.

Love, Mrs. Perry :>)

Stuartmilner said...

Grant I am so happy that you are able to go to school. I really cannot wait to see you, I miss you a lot. That tatupu helmet sounds pretty sweet and give me a call so we can talk or hang out wherever you can.

From Your Friend, Stuart

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant,
Forge ahead with school! Terrace awaits you! All the freshman that I have talked to really like it, so I bet you'll be happy there. Keep up the good work!

Lisa F-R

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant,
I am going to the Jets game too, so tell me where your seats are so we can meet up while were there. Again, I miss you a lot. MTHS is a lot of fun and I know you will enjoy it once you get there. Sounds like your doing great, I am so happy for you. Sorry, I haven't been able to see you lately, I have a ton of homework for school, so I have to keep up with that. Can't wait to see you!!!

-Stuart Milner

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to see that you are getting out and about!! - to school, movies, games. And that Seahawk Helmet is great. We have been so out of touch with youall lately as I have been out of town on business trips. Lets get together soon.

lots of love,
Aunt Teenie & Uncle Dave