WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Thursday, November 22, 2007

November 21, 2007 - Back to the Hospital

It's that time again.....back to chemo, and another month in the hospital. The day before Thanksgiving! I'm hoping I get out before Christmas this way. It took 32 days last time, so that would put me at about Dec. 22nd or 23rd. I really want to be out of here by Christmas. I want to see Christmas Lights and Christmas Trees. I love presents, of course, but mostly I just want to be in my own house. I like seeing my friends too.
I was out for 9 days, but it sure flew by. We went out for dinner to Buca de Bepos, and had Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday with my Grandma Dama, Uncles & Aunts. Molly was there too. I went to 3 movies with my brother & my dad. Nick & Tristen came over and played video games with me. Cole got Rock Band, and I got Assasin's Creed Xbox games, so we had fun playing those. I brought mine with me to the hospital and played most of the first day. Then I got bored and went to harrass the nurses!! They don't seem to mind talking to me. I do like roaming!

No comments: