WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 Days until Christmas

I heard one of the nurses call my confinement ANC Jail. That's what it feels like. I'm in Jail. I still have zero white blood cells. Any day now they should start coming back, then I'll get out of jail.
Some of my neighborhood friends came to visit me yesterday. They cheered me up some. It's hard to stay cheery when there is no end in sight yet. We had pizza and played some games. Watched some funny videos on UTube.
My mom & dad are trying to decorate the house for Christmas this weekend. Hopefully I'll be home to see it soon. I do love the Christmas lights. It's my dad's turn to pick out the tree, so he's doing that today. My mom's friends are coming over tomorrow to help decorate. I hope Max stays out of the stuff and doesn't chew up everything! I can't wait to see the puppy dog when I get home.

No comments: