WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Saturday, December 22, 2007

No White Blood Cells Yet


Three days to go until Christmas, then my birthday, and I don't think I'm gonna get out of here. It seems like I should have some sign of white blood cells by now, but, noooooooooooo, not yet. I've been getting some visitors, which is nice. I do like visitors. My friends came down today. And my mom made a Christmas tree on my wall. Here's a picture. I hope Santa remembers where I'm at! I'm sure "she" will!!

My Uncle Ted spent the night last night, and Jeanine is here tonight. I've been making some Christmas presents. Hope everyone has a happy holiday. Thanks to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant,

Though you're not home, we want you to know you're not alone. You and your family are in our prayers and we are counting on those white blood cells to multiply quickly and get you home soon.

Merry Christmas, from your 4th grade teacher that never seems to go away! :)

Love, Mrs. Perry :)

Anonymous said...

Grant,

I loved my Christmas present. I wear it often and think of you while I have my bracelet on.

Love,

Aunt Jessica