WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Saturday, January 5, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY DAYS!! I'M FREE-----I'M AT HOME!! & the Seahawks won today!

I woke up this morning & guess what? My ANC was 240. All at once. Yesterday it was zero and today it's over 200, so we packed up & blew this popsicle stand! Got the computer back up and running in my bedroom at home, so I'm good to go.

GO SEAHAWKS!! What a great game today. My mom packed up like a crazy person during the game, but got done in record time. My grandma dama came down too. My dad & Uncle Ted got to go to the game today, and as soon as it was over they were here to h elp take the lsat load to the car.

Mom brought Max down to the hospital and he was very happy to see me. He's a crazy dog. I missed him alot.


I can't say enough about FRESH air. It felt good to get out of the hospital after 46 day s. It just goes to show you that everyday is a new day, and you never know what will happen next. I plan on enjoying this day, and tomorrow too.

Thanks everyone for visiting, and thanks to all my nurses for everything! I know I'll be back soon enough, but I will enjoy the time I have at home alot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant,

Glad to hear that your back at home! I don't have much to say because I haven't been at school. But I have to go back on monday, and i am going to try to make tomorrow last! Anyways, it has been a great break and i hope your break from the hospital is great too.

Austin Roberts

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!

Enjoy your time with your family and friends, Grant! I'm so happy to hear this news!

Stay tough...
Mrs. Perry :)

Rocky (Racquel) said...

Wonderful news!!!