WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Date Set

Wellllll....January 31st I start total body irradiation. I have radiation 4 days two times a day starting Thurs. Yucky chemo after that. Bone Marrow Transplant date is set for February 7th. I have to check in the hospital right after my first radiation treatment on Thurs at noon. They say I'll be in the hospital 4-6weeks. So that means 6-8 weeks probably.
This is my last weekend home. I ended up back in the hospital again last weekend because I had a fever. I only had to spend 2 nights, but with all the pain I was having, it was where I needed to be. I had a couple procedures last week two days in a row, and I was in a lot of pain afterwards. I'm okay now. I hate to be in pain. It's not fun. I'm still on IV antibiotics, but at least I'm at home. We are going to have a game night tonight. I hope I can beat Coleman, because he always wins, and then he gloats!!
I hope my mom brings my computer & xbox again the first day at Children's then I won't get bored out of my mind!
Wish me luck. I think I'm gonna need it

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant,
I enjoy reading your blog. You are always so positive. I', glad you got to come home for a while. I hope your upcoming treatments aren't to bad. All of my family is praying for you. BTMS misses you!
Kelsey E

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant,
Your blogs are so cool to read I enjoy each and every one! I hope your next treatment goes well I’m wish the best for you and everyone is praying for you. WE all miss you at Brier Terrace keep up the positive attitude! I know you will do GREAT through all of it!
Samantha Evensen

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant,
Your blogs are so cool to read I enjoy each and every one! I hope your next treatment goes well I’m wish the best for you and everyone is praying for you. WE all miss you at Brier Terrace keep up the positive attitude! I know you will do GREAT through all of it!
Samantha Evensen

Unknown said...

Hi Grant,
Keep up the fight! Our family is thinking the most positive things for you! Be well!

Lisa (Austin's mom)

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you were in the hospital for 46 days. but hey atleast you dont have to go to school (Lucky) Just get better soon and will see at school. your in every one of or thoughts and prayers. hope to see you soon (:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Justin Frazier... keep it up

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant!

Whew, sounds like a lot is ahead of you! There are so many who are praying for you and thinking about you all the time. Everyone is behind you in this. Take care and stay strong. We're counting on good news for you. :)

Mrs. Perry :)

Anonymous said...

hey grant we miss you so much and hope you come back real soooooooo cuz we can stand living with you in the hospital. i hope you make it out ok cuz school is so boring with out you there and you make school worth wild and worth going to so i hope you make it out ok and well i guess in one peace. see you later JJ granberg