WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Friday, January 4, 2008

It's a NEW YEAR

Happy new year. My new years reslution is to get this bone marrow business over with. Still no white blood cells yet. I have to get another biopsy to see if my bone marrow is working tomorrow. Obviously its not working, or I'd have wbc's already. I hope this one doesn't hurt as much as last weeks. I have an appointment at the Fred Hutch place on the 8th, but I dont' think they are going to let me go out. My parents will have to go without me. I like it better when I get to hear what these doctors say, so I know what's going on. The waiting is hard. But I do have my computer and xbox so that helps me pass the days here. I do like the nurses, they are all really nice to me. I have a teacher named Lisa who has been helping me too, and she's real nice too.

3 comments:

Rocky (Racquel) said...

Wow, Grant. I came across your blog just by jumping around and I can see that even thought I'm almost three times your age, you are much stronger and braver than me!

I loved the photos on your blog; especially the one where you painted eyeballs on your eyelids and the ones where you were fishing in Florida.

I will say prayers for those white blood cells to get it in gear for you. You sound like a good kid with a great attitude and I wish the best for you!

Grant said...

Thanks Rocky. That was nice of you. Take everyday, one day at a time. If you try to take it all in at once, it can be overwhelming.

Rocky (Racquel) said...

Definitely a good plan - I'll try to remember it!