WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm back in the Hospital - 1/2 done with radiation

well....i'm back. I had to check in to the hospital right afer my first radiation on Thurs. I'm trying to get xbox live to work, but I need a DNS Server number, and I dont' what it is. Hopefully Jeanine will be able to help me, or maybe I can get and IT person from Children's to come help me. I need two more sculls for Halo 3. I got it hooked up to the network, but now I need a DNS server, and I wish i knew whatg that was.
I had radiation this morning, at least this time I didn't get sick. I got pretty sick last night. I have to go over to the UW for radiation, so my mom gave me a ride today. I have to go back at 4pm for another round.
Nick Fredette is coming down today to play some games. Lisa Hill is bringing me my favorite pie, strawberry-rubarb. Jeanine is coming from Canada to spend the night tonight. My uncle Ted will be here soon. I like them to stay more than my mom or dad. They get boring sometimes. Too many questions.
Gotta go, my pie is here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant!
It's Elaina from Team in Training. Yesterday our whole team sent prayers and good thoughts your way. We are all praying for strength and courage for you and for a quick recovery. As soon as we can we'll come visit! Hope you got your DNS Server Number!