WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today is my grafting birthday

today my WBC is over 1500. when they are over 500 for two days it means I am engrafting. I think that means the bone marrow is working. I hope it does. *I'm really looking forward to fresh air again. I'm back in isolation because *i had a ru nny noise. If nothing "grows" I will be out of isolation on Sat. I dont' like isolation. I can't walk around, which is the only thing there is to do here.
The boredom is getting to me.

1 comment:

Jill Larson said...

Hi Grant,

I have read all of your blogs and I was so thrilled to see that your blood count came up over 1500! This is great news and I hope you keep getting better and better! I am so proud of your courage and attitude with everything you have been through. I cannot imagine what it has been like. You are really a strong person. I am proud to know you are my cousin and I will look forward to watching you devour pie next year at thanksgiving! Keep fighting. Can't wait to hear when you get the fresh air you deserve!!

Love from cousin Jill in Wenatchee