WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Friday, February 22, 2008

Bald is Beautiful

My hair fell out a few days ago. My mom misses my hair. I've had the worst pain I've ever had the past 2 weeks, but it's finally getting a little bit better. The dr's told my mom today that my white blood cells should be kicking in in about 4-5 days. Hopefully they aren't exagerating because I can hardly wait. Once they kick in the sores in my mouth will go away, and so will the pian. I've been sleeping alot the last few days. It's hard to sleep in the hospital because the nurses always want to do something, like take my blood pressure or my temperature, or the pumps beep at me. It's anoying.
I'm looking forward to seeing Nick tomorrow. He's coming to visit. I haven't really seen too many people lately. I think I'm up to visitors now so feel free to come see me. I'm out of isolation too, so I can walk around the ward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are lots of people praying that the sores in your mouth heal, I hope it happens soon!