WELCOME TO MY BLOG





By Grant Falk

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My hospital stay never ends!

well.....I'm back in the hospital again. Since my last post, I got out last Sunday, was back in by Monday. I have a terrible, terrible headache and I'm sick all the time. I have a bleed in the head, probably from the blood thinner to disolve the blood clot in my leg. I've been having a lot of headaches, so there is something else going on, but nobody knows what it is. My kidneys are being stupid too. They are only working at about 50% right now, but they are getting better. All the drugs they give me are bad on the kidneys, so they've taken me off those, and are trying different ones. Will this ever end? It seems like I get all the side effects plus more that they didn't even think of.
At least I can finally think, and it doens't feel like my head will explode. It will take weeks for the blood to be absorbed into my body from my head, I hope that doesn't mean the headaches will last weeks too. It's getting discouraging, but I keep going, one day at a time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey grant;
ive been thinking of how you have been in the hospital and i feel really bad the guys miss having someone to crack us up and that person is you. so i hope you get better because we all meaning everyone in first period miss having a good friend like you in school. so i hope you get well soon so we can have some fun in high school. well got to go.
sincerly JJ

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant!
I hope you're feeling better now since your posting. You are amazing and I know you're missed a lot. I've got you in my prayers that you get back on your feet again soon - without the pain! I know you're in good hands, Grant.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Perry :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Grant;
I've been thinking about u and it must be hard but your strong adn u will make it. Im comimg to see u today.Kick its but.

From Jonathan Herbig

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.